Fabulous quality of the puppies.Highly imformed and professional business that REALLY cares about the care of the puppies.

She has an imaculate amazing place where the puppies have their own playroom. These puppies are well bred, well soclialized and healthy. Ginger makes it easy for any questions or concerns you may have. Shegives custom gift bags with food, blanket, toys, clothes and information for caring for you new baby.

She follows up afterward to check on the puppy and answer any questions.

I can say this has been an outstanding experience.We look forward to many years with our new puppy.

Had an Experience with Once Upon A TeaPup?

Comments

It could be that your are a legitimate satisfied customer. It is my understanding that several of the positive feedback on websiteS haVE been traced back to Once Upon A Tea Pup's IP address. If you got what so many of us dreamed of I am truly happy for you. For those of you who did not...KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!

Section 122160.

(a) If a licensed veterinarian states in writing that within 15 days after the purchaser has taken physical possession of the dog after the sale by a pet dealer, the dog has become ill due to any illness that existed in the dog on or before delivery of the dog to the purchaser, or, if within one year after the purchaser has taken physical possession of the dog after the sale, a veterinarian licensed in this state states in writing that the dog has a congenital or hereditary condition that adversely affects the health of the dog, or that requires, or is likely in the future to require, hospitalization or nonelective surgical procedures, the dog shall be considered unfit for sale, and the pet dealer shall provide the purchaser with any of the following remedies that the purchaser elects:

(1) Return the dog to the pet dealer for a refund of the purchase price, plus sales tax, and reimbursement for reasonable veterinary fees for diagnosis and treating the dog in an amount not to exceed the original purchase price of the dog, plus sales tax.

(2) Exchange the dog for a dog of the purchaser's choice of equivalent value,...

(3) Retain the dog, and reimbursement for reasonable veterinary fees for diagnosis and treating the dog in an amount not to exceed 150 percent of the original purchase price of the dog, plus sales tax on the original purchase price of the dog.

(b) If the dog has died, regardless of the date of the death of the dog, obtain a refund for the purchase price of the dog, plus sales tax, or a replacement dog of equivalent value of the purchaser' s choice and reimbursement for reasonable veterinary fees in diagnosis and treatment of the dog in an amount not to exceed the original purchase price of the dog, plus sales tax, if either of the following conditions exist:

(1) A veterinarian, licensed in this state, states in writing that the dog has died due to an illness or disease that existed within 15 days after the purchaser obtained physical possession of the dog after the sale by a pet dealer.

(2) A veterinarian, licensed in this state, states in writing that the dog has died due to a congenital or hereditary condition that was diagnosed by the veterinarian within one year after the purchaser obtained physical possession of the dog after the sale by a pet dealer. 122165. (a) There shall be a rebuttable presumption that an illness existed at the time of sale if the animal dies within 15 days of delivery to the purchaser.

(b) For purposes of Section 122160, a finding by a veterinarian of intestinal or external parasites shall not be grounds for declaring a dog unfit for sale unless their presence makes the dog clinically ill or is likely to make the dog clinically ill.

(c) For purposes of Section 122160, the value of veterinary services shall be deemed reasonable if the services rendered are appropriate for the diagnosis and treatment of illness or congenital or hereditary condition, made by the veterinarian and the value of similar services is comparable to the value of similar services rendered by other licensed veterinarians in proximity to the treating veterinarian

Ginger Turk has been caught. Like her now?

Ginger Turk has been caught. Like her now?